Everything Explained for the Professional Pilot
by Richie Lengel
Perfect Paperback: 430 pages
Publisher: Aviation Press
This is a big book. Full of everything aviation. And, we do mean everything. This ultimate reference book explains all aspects of aviation from props to heavy jets.
- The Turbine Pilot's Flight Manual
- Mental Math for Pilots: A Study Guide (Professional Aviation series)
- Pilot's rules of thumb: Rules of thumb, easy aviation math, handy formulas, quick tips
- Aerodynamics for Naval Aviators: NAVWEPS 00-80T-80 (FAA Handbooks series)
- Ace The Technical Pilot Interview 2/E
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.