Sucess on the Wards: 250 Rules for Clerkship Success
by Samir P. Desai, Rajani Katta
Paperback: 403 pages
List Price: $39.95
Your Price: $34.78
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
This is an absolute must-read for students entering clinical rotations. The authors of Success in Medical School: Insider Advice for the Preclinical Years bring their same combination of practical recommendations and evidence-based advice to clerkships. The book begins as a how-to guide, with clerkship-specific templates, such as op notes and admission orders, along with sample notes and guides for every aspect of core clerkships (internal medicine, surgery, pediatrics, obstetrics/gynecology, psychiatry, family medicine).
The book reviews proven strategies for success in patient care, write-ups, rounds, and other vital areas. Grades in required rotations are the most important academic criteria used to select residents, and this critical year can determine career choices as well.
This book shows students what they can do now to position themselves for match success. An invaluable resource for medical students - no student should be without it.
- First Aid for the Wards, Fifth Edition (First Aid Series)
- The Successful Match: 200 Rules to Succeed in the Residency Match
- 250 Biggest Mistakes 3rd Year Medical Students Make and How to Avoid Them
- Step-Up to Medicine (Step-Up Series)3rd EDITION
- Pocket Medicine: The Massachusetts General Hospital Handbook of Internal Medicine (Pocket Notebook)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.