Fred Jones Tools for Teaching
by Fredric H. Jones
Paperback: 341 pages
Publisher: Fredric H. Jones & Associates
List Price: $29.95
In Tools for Teaching, Dr. Jones describes the skills by which exceptional teachers make the classroom a place of success and enjoyment for both themselves and their students. Tools for Teaching integrates the management of discipline, instruction and motivation into a system that allows you to reduce the stress of teaching by preventing most management headaches. Dr. Jones helps you reduce student disruptions, backtalk, helpless handraising and dawdling while helping you increase responsible behavior, motivation and independent learning. These skills are made accessable by practical, down-to-earth language and many examples and illustrations that provide the next best thing to attending one of Dr. Jones' workshops.
- The First Days of School: How to Be an Effective Teacher, 4th Edition
- How to Differentiate Instruction in Mixed-Ability Classrooms, 2nd Edition (Professional Development)
- Effective Teaching Methods: Research Based Practice (6th Edition)
- Reading and Learning to Read (8th Edition)
- Fires in the Bathroom: Advice for Teachers from High School Students
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.