Ten Steps to a Federal Job: How to Land a Job in the Obama Administration
by Kathryn Troutman
Paperback: 341 pages
Publisher: The Resume Place, Inc.
List Price: $28.95
This guide shows you what you must know and do to get a good federal job-with health insurance, retirement benefits, and a stable future. Inside this book, find how to translate your work experience and education into federal employment. Discover where to aim with the 10 hottest federal fields. Effectively present specialized experience, as needed. Expand your short private industry resume into a typical 4-page USAJOBS federal resume. Determine and use the right words that federal hiring authorities look for. Break the code on difficult KSAs and challenging self-assessment questionnaires
- Federal Resume Guidebook: Strategies for Writing a Winning Federal Resume (Federal Resume Guidebook: Write a Winning Federal Resume to Get in), 5th Edition
- How to Land a Top-Paying Federal Job: Your Complete Guide to Opportunities, Internships, Resumes and Cover Letters, Application Essays (KSAs), Interviews, Salaries, Promotions and More!
- Federal Resume Guidebook: Write a Winning Federal Resume to Get in, Get Promoted, and Survive in a Government Career! 3rd Edition
- Military to Federal Career Guide, 2nd Edition (Military to Federal Guide (W/CD))
- How to Land a Top-Paying Federal Job: Your Complete Guide to Opportunities, Internships, Resumes and Cover Letters, Networking, Interviews, Salaries, Promotions, and More!
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.