Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5 - The Missing FAQ: Real Answers to Real Questions Asked by Lightroom Users
by Victoria Bampton
Paperback: 576 pages
Publisher: Lightroom Queen The
List Price: $44.95
Your Price: $41.05
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
10 reasons you'll want to read this book:
- It's written in a conversational style that's easy to read.
- It gives you instant answers to frequently asked questions, without wasting hours googling.
- It saves you time and money by sharing tips and tricks that will make you more efficient.
- It helps you understand what's happening behind the scenes.
- It shows you how to avoid problems - and their resulting stress - before they happen.
- It teaches you how to solve problems when they do crop up.
- It guarantees you access to additional author support, in case you get stuck.
- It helps you develop a workflow that suits you, rather than squeezing yourself into someone else's workflow.
- It gives you the confidence to try new things.
- Understanding what you're doing makes Lightroom FUN!
About the Book
As the name suggests, Adobe Lightroom 5 - The Missing FAQ is primarily designed as an FAQ-style reference book, rather than step-by-step tutorials.
It starts off with a series of Quick Start tutorials designed to help newer users quickly understand the basics and get started, while avoiding the most frequent pitfalls. The book then switches to a conversational question & answer format, going into greater detail for intermediate and advanced users.
Who's the book written for?
Whether you're a new user who likes to dive straight into new software and figure it out as you go along, a more experienced user wanting to learn how to get the best out of Lightroom, or you've just got a burning question you'd like answered, this book is for you. If you like to walk through hundreds of tutorials, it's probably not.
There are questions ranging from simple ones like how to import photos, to much more in-depth details about how the previews are used and how to create your own camera profiles.
These are real-world answers to real questions asked by real Lightroom users. It not only covers how to do things, but also why they work the way they do. Lightroom may have a mind of its own... but now you can learn how it thinks.
Color Kindle, B&W Paperback & FREE eBook formats
The Kindle version is in color, as long as you have a color eReader. Only a couple of the screenshots need to be in color to fully illustrate the point - the rest work fine in B&W.
The paperback book is a black & white printed copy of the original PDF eBook, printed and bound for your convenience.
When you register your paperback book with the author, you can download the original color PDF version and 2 other popular eBook formats free of charge, so you can read the book wherever suits you. You'll also gain Premium access to the Lightroom Queen Members Area, and be able to email the author direct. Registration details are on page 506. (Please note, the Kindle version does not qualify for this offer.)
- The Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5 Book for Digital Photographers (Voices That Matter)
- The Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5 Book: The Complete Guide for Photographers
- Lightroom 5: Streamlining Your Digital Photography Process
- Tony Northrup's Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5 Video Book: Training for Photographers
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5: Classroom in a Book
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.