Airline Pilot Interviews: How You Can Succeed in Getting Hired /921T
by Irv Jasinski
Paperback: 292 pages
Publisher: Career Advancement Publications
List Price: $24.95
Your Price: $23.28
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Expert interviewing techniques for pilots applying with regional, national and major airlines. 500+ types of questions asked by interviewers, and samples of military and civilian resumes and cover, update, and recommendation letters. Over 20 illustrations. Prepares you for your interviews with Personnel, Flight Department interviewing captains, the physician and psychologist.
- Ace The Technical Pilot Interview 2/E
- Mental Math for Pilots: A Study Guide (Professional Aviation series)
- Everything Explained for the Professional Pilot
- Checklist for Success: A Pilot's Guide to the Successful Airline Interview (Professional Aviation series)
- The Complete Airline Pilot Interview Work Book: An essential tool for all Airline Pilots attending an interview
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.