Graphic Artist's Guild Handbook of Pricing and Ethical Guidelines (Graphic Artists Guild Handbook: Pricing & Ethical Guidelines)
by Graphic Artist's Guild
Paperback: 352 pages
Publisher: Graphic Artists Guild
List Price: $39.99
Your Price: $25.93
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Graphic Artists Guild Handbook: Pricing & Ethical Guidelines, 14th Edition is an indispensable resource for people who create graphic art and those who buy it. As the graphic art marketplace continues to evolve to meet the needs of both digital and print media and as clients struggle with shrinking budgets in the current economy, the need for up-to-date information on business, ethical, and legal issues is greater than ever. Find it all here in the 14th Edition.
- Business and Legal Forms for Graphic Designers
- Creative, Inc.: The Ultimate Guide to Running a Successful Freelance Business
- 2015 Artist's & Graphic Designer's Market (Artists and Graphic Designers Market)
- Talent is Not Enough: Business Secrets for Designers (3rd Edition) (Graphic Design & Visual Communication Courses)
- The Graphic Designer's Guide to Better Business Writing
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.