Graphic Artist's Guild Handbook of Pricing and Ethical Guidelines (Graphic Artists Guild Handbook: Pricing & Ethical Guidelines)
by Graphic Artist's Guild
Paperback: 352 pages
Publisher: Graphic Artists Guild
List Price: $39.99
Your Price: $26.96
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Graphic Artists Guild Handbook: Pricing & Ethical Guidelines, 14th Edition is an indispensable resource for people who create graphic art and those who buy it. As the graphic art marketplace continues to evolve to meet the needs of both digital and print media and as clients struggle with shrinking budgets in the current economy, the need for up-to-date information on business, ethical, and legal issues is greater than ever. Find it all here in the 14th Edition.
- Creative, Inc.: The Ultimate Guide to Running a Successful Freelance Business
- 2015 Artist's & Graphic Designer's Market (Artists and Graphic Designers Market)
- Business and Legal Forms for Graphic Designers
- Burn Your Portfolio: Stuff they don't teach you in design school, but should
- Creative Workshop: 80 Challenges to Sharpen Your Design Skills
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.