Dramatica for Screenwriters
by Armando Saldaña-Mora
Paperback: 272 pages
Publisher: Write Brothers(r)
List Price: $19.95
Your Price: $17.04
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Dramatica for Screenwriters by Armando Saldaña Mora is a must for any writer who wishes to get the most out of the Dramatica® Pro story development software. Written by a working screenwriter, this book gives real world, practical applications for using Dramatica to develop and write screenplays. Book topics include: What Dramatica offers the screenwriter, Dramatica in thirty seconds Characters: Beyond the archetypes, Character Relationships as subplots, Note and sketch story development, How to get a complete plot, Four Dramatica Acts, Three Classical Acts, Narrative flow & writing the screenplay and many more.
- Dramatica: A New Theory of Story
- Write Brothers Dramatica Pro Win
- The Emotion Thesaurus: A Writer's Guide To Character Expression
- The Positive Trait Thesaurus: A Writer's Guide to Character Attributes (Writers Helping Writers)
- Techniques of the Selling Writer
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.