Core Christianity: What Is Christianity All About?
by Elmer Towns
Paperback: 160 pages
Publisher: AMG Publishers
List Price: $12.99
Your Price: $9.98
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
There are a growing number of people who have mistaken ideas about Christianity. Why? Because the media’s politically correct agenda has redefined historical religious terms. Meanwhile, liberal Christianity denies the supernatural and explains away anything miraculous. Dr. Towns attempts to answer these problems. He takes the Bible at face value and explains Christianity’s basic concepts beginning with the premise that Christianity is a Person—Jesus Christ. Then chapter-by-chapter, he builds a coherent and consistent case so the reader will correctly understand what Christianity is all about.
- The book gives a rational overview of Christianity so the modern mind will interact with God’s claim upon its life.
- The book gives a comprehensive coverage of Christianity so the reader will intelligently understand what Christians believe and how they should live.
- Praxis - Beyond Theory
- Illustrated Bible Survey: An Introduction
- Courageous Faith: Life Lessons from Old Testament Heroes
- Journey into God's Word: Your Guide to Understanding and Applying the Bible
- Metaphysics: Constructing a World View (Contours of Christian Philosophy)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.