Scholarship Handbook 2013: All-New 16th Edition (College Board Scholarship Handbook)
by The College Board
Paperback: 620 pages
Publisher: College Board
List Price: $29.99
Your Price: $7.32
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
The Scholarship Handbook 2012 provides the most complete and authoritative facts about more than 1.7 million awards, including scholarship, internship, and loan programs offered by foundations, charitable organizations, and state and federal government agencies. Every entry is verified by the College Board to be legitimate, up-to-date, accurate, and portable to more than one college.
This guide includes a planning calendar and worksheets to organize and keep track of scholarship applications. Indexes help students find programs by eligibility criteria--such as minority status, religious affiliation, state of residence, and intended field of study--so they can quickly zero in on scholarships for which they qualify.
- Getting Financial Aid 2013 (College Board Guide to Getting Financial Aid)
- College Handbook 2013: All-New 50th Edition (College Board College Handbook)
- Book of Majors 2013 (College Board Book of Majors)
- How to Go to College Almost for Free
- Get It Together for College: A Planner to Help You Get Organized and Get In
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.