Getting Financial Aid 2013 (College Board Guide to Getting Financial Aid)
by The College Board
Paperback: 1000 pages
Publisher: College Board
List Price: $22.99
A must-have book in today’s economy, Getting Financial Aid 2013 is for parents and students challenged by the cost of college. The all-important FAFSA form is explained with step-by-step instructions, and the College Board’s CSS/Financial Aid PROFILE® form is explained by the people who administer it. The guide includes information and advice from experts on how to apply for aid, plus easy-to-compare college profiles giving the “financial aid picture” for over 3,000 four-year and two-year colleges and technical schools. The guide also shows award amounts and scholarship requirements — no other directory has this level of detail. Completely revised to reflect current federal laws and college policies!
- Scholarship Handbook 2013: All-New 16th Edition (College Board Scholarship Handbook)
- Book of Majors 2013: All-New Seventh Edition (College Board Book of Majors)
- Paying for College Without Going Broke, 2013 Edition (College Admissions Guides)
- College Handbook 2013: All-New 50th Edition (College Board College Handbook)
- The Ultimate Scholarship Book 2013: Billions of Dollars in Scholarships, Grants and Prizes (Ultimate Scholarship Book: Billions of Dollars in Scholarships,)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.