Book of Majors 2013 (College Board Book of Majors)
by The College Board
Paperback: 1360 pages
Publisher: College Board
List Price: $27.99
The Book of Majors 2013 helps students answer these questions: What’s the major for me? Where can I study it? What can I do with it after graduation?
Revised and refreshed every year, this book is the most comprehensive guide to college majors on the market. In-depth descriptions of 200 of the most popular majors are followed by complete listings of every major offered at over 3,800 colleges, including four-year, two-year and technical schools.
The 2013 edition covers every college major identified by the U.S. Department of Education — over 1,100 majors are listed in all. This is also the only guide that shows what degree levels each college offers in a major, whether a certificate, associate, bachelor’s, master’s or doctorate. The guide features:
• Insights — from the professors themselves — on how each major is taught, what preparation students will need, other majors to consider and much more!
• Updated information on career options and employment prospects.
• Inside scoop on how students can find out if a college offers a strong program for a particular major, what life is like for students studying that major, and what professional societies and accrediting agencies to refer to for more background on the major.
- College Handbook 2013: All-New 50th Edition (College Board College Handbook)
- Fiske Guide to Colleges 2013
- U.S. News Best Colleges 2013
- The Best 378 Colleges, 2014 Edition (College Admissions Guides)
- Scholarship Handbook 2013: All-New 16th Edition (College Board Scholarship Handbook)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.