College Handbook 2013: All-New 50th Edition (College Board College Handbook)
by The College Board
Paperback: 2300 pages
Publisher: College Board
List Price: $29.99
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Buy from Amazon
This is the only
guide available that contains objective information on every accredited college in the United States—2,150 four-year colleges and universities, and 1,650 two-year community colleges and technical schools. With its clearly laid-out entries and more than 40 indexes, the College Handbook 2012
is the fastest, easiest way for students to narrow a college search and compare the schools that they’re interested in.
• targeted information for homeschooled students and students considering community college as an option
• useful features for black and Hispanic students
• tables of early-decision and wait-list outcomes show information that can’t be found in any other guide
• comprehensive listings of student services, majors, athletics, oncampusactivities, and campus computing
• planning calendar and worksheets help students organize their applications and stay on track
• purchasers qualify for a $10 discount on The Official SAT Online Course™, the only course offered by the test maker
• updated annually by a team of editors who verify information with each college—making the College Handbook 2012
the best college reference guide
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc.
and its affiliates used under license.