Get It Together for College: A Planner to Help You Get Organized and Get In
by The College Board
Paperback: 240 pages
Publisher: College Board
List Price: $15.99
Your Price: $14.36
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Any high-school senior will tell you that the hardest part of applying to college is getting organized and staying on top of all the forms, requirements, and deadlines. This revised edition of Get It Together for College helps students do just that.
Completely updated to cover current college application policies and procedures, this planner covers everything from how to look for colleges to what to take to the dorm. The tools and tips are presented in a practical, quick-and-easy format that helps students relieve stress and take control of the process.
• tips on how social networks and smartphone apps can make the process easier
• special advice for homeschooled students
• how to put a portfolio together for art schools or audition for music programs
• step-by-step walk-through of the new FAFSA financial aid form
• complete junior-senior year calendar showing what to do and when to do it
• tracking charts for staying on top of all the "to-dos"
• how to get recommendations
• journal pages for campus visits and college fairs
Students and parents recognize the College Board and its website, collegeboard.com, as providers of clear, easy-to-use tools for college planning. More than two million students visit collegeboard.com each month.
- College Admission: From Application to Acceptance, Step by Step
- Countdown To College: 21 'To Do' Lists for High School: Step-By-Step Strategies for 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th Graders
- College Handbook 2015: All New 52nd Edition
- Admission Matters: What Students and Parents Need to Know About Getting into College
- The Official SAT Study Guide Second Edition
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.