Writing with Sources: A Guide for Students (Hackett Student Handbooks)
by Gordon Harvey
Paperback: 96 pages
Publisher: Hackett Publishing Company, Inc.
List Price: $9.00
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Developed for Harvard University's Expository Writing Program, Writing with Sources describes the main principles and methods of integrating and citing sources in scholarly work, and provides cogent guidance on avoiding the misuse of sources.
The second edition of Writing with Sources is updated throughout, and includes new material on the roles sources play in argument, on assessing the reliability of sources, and on attitudes about writing that can lead to plagiarism.
- The Christianity Reader (Textual Sources for the Study of Religion)
- The History of Christianity: An Introduction
- The Nuts and Bolts of College Writing (Hackett Student Handbooks)
- A Rulebook for Arguments (Hackett Student Handbooks)
- Herland and Selected Stories
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.