Writing with Sources: A Guide for Students
by Gordon Harvey
Paperback: 96 pages
Publisher: Hackett Pub Co
List Price: $8.00
Your Price: $7.39
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Developed for Harvard University's Expository Writing Program, Writing with Sources describes the main principles and methods of integrating and citing sources in scholarly work, and provides cogent guidance on avoiding the misuse of sources.
The second edition of Writing with Sources is updated throughout, and includes new material on the roles sources play in argument, on assessing the reliability of sources, and on attitudes about writing that can lead to plagiarism.
- The Nuts and Bolts of College Writing
- The History of Christianity: An Introduction
- The Christianity Reader (Textual Sources for the Study of Religion)
- The Nuts and Bolts of College Writing (2nd Edition)
- How to Eat (Mindful Essentials)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.