How to Differentiate Instruction in Mixed-Ability Classrooms, 2nd Edition (Professional Development)
by Carol Ann Tomlinson
Paperback: 117 pages
Publisher: Association for Supervision & Curriculum Development
List Price: $33.95
Your Price: $16.52
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
In this 2nd edition of a book that has provided inspiration to countless teachers, Carol Ann Tomlinson offers three new chapters, extended examples and information in every chapter, and field-tested strategies that teachers can use in today's increasingly diverse classrooms. Tomlinson shows how to use students' readiness levels, interests, and learning profiles to address student diversity.
- The First Days of School: How to Be an Effective Teacher, 4th Edition
- The Differentiated Classroom: Responding to the Needs of All Learners
- Reading and Learning to Read (8th Edition)
- The Differentiated Classroom: Responding to the Needs of All Learners, 2nd Edition
- Differentiation and the Brain: How Neuroscience Supports the Learner-Friendly Classroom
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.