How to Differentiate Instruction in Mixed-Ability Classrooms, 2nd Edition (Professional Development)
by Carol Ann Tomlinson
Paperback: 117 pages
Publisher: Association for Supervision & Curriculum Development
List Price: $33.95
Your Price: $24.61
Availability: Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your credit card will not be charged until we ship the item.
In this 2nd edition of a book that has provided inspiration to countless teachers, Carol Ann Tomlinson offers three new chapters, extended examples and information in every chapter, and field-tested strategies that teachers can use in today's increasingly diverse classrooms. Tomlinson shows how to use students' readiness levels, interests, and learning profiles to address student diversity.
- The Differentiated Classroom: Responding to the Needs of All Learners, 2nd Edition
- The First Days of School: How to Be an Effective Teacher (Book & DVD)
- Rethinking Disability: A Disability Studies Approach to Inclusive Practices (Practical Guides (McGraw-Hill))
- Fred Jones Tools for Teaching: Discipline, Instruction, Motivation
- The Differentiated Classroom: Responding to the Needs of All Learners
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.