Principles and Applications of Assessment in Counseling, 4th Edition
by Susan C. Whiston
Hardcover: 460 pages
Publisher: Brooks / Cole
List Price: $213.95
Your Price: $154.94
Availability: Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your credit card will not be charged until we ship the item.
Created specifically for counseling students, this text provides you with a comprehensive introduction to appraisal and assessment and focuses on the importance of using assessment results to evaluate the efficacy of counseling. With cases studies found throughout, you will easily learn to apply principles to real life.
- Measures for Clinical Practice and Research, 2-Volume Set
- The Life Span: Human Development for Helping Professionals (4th Edition)
- Career Development Interventions in the 21st Century, 4th Edition (Interventions that Work)
- Groups in Action: Evolution and Challenges (with Workbook, CourseMate with DVD, 1 term (6 months) Printed Access Card) (HSE 112 Group Process I)
- Family Therapy: An Overview
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.