Principles and Applications of Assessment in Counseling, 4th Edition
by Susan C. Whiston
Hardcover: 460 pages
Publisher: Brooks / Cole
List Price: $213.95
Your Price: $173.66
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Created specifically for counseling students, this text provides you with a comprehensive introduction to appraisal and assessment and focuses on the importance of using assessment results to evaluate the efficacy of counseling. With cases studies found throughout, you will easily learn to apply principles to real life.
- Measures for Clinical Practice and Research, 2-Volume Set
- Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, 5th Edition: DSM-5
- The Life Span: Human Development for Helping Professionals (4th Edition)
- Positive Psychological Assessment: A Handbook of Models and Measures
- Measures for Clinical Practice and Research, Volume 1: Couples, Families, and Children
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.