Advanced Practice Nursing: Core Concepts for Professional Role Development, Fourth Edition
by Dr. Michalene Jansen PhD RN C GNP-BC NP-C, Dr. Mary Zwygart-Stauffacher PhD RN GNP/GC
Paperback: 336 pages
Publisher: Springer Publishing Company
List Price: $69.00
Your Price: $58.27
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Designated a Doody's Core Title!
"This is a valuable resource to help prepare advanced practice nurses with the skills necessary to navigate the healthcare arena. The editors and contributors are experienced advanced practice nurses with valuable information to share with novice practitioners." Score: 100, 5 stars.-Doody's Medical Reviews
Now in its fourth edition, this highly acclaimed book remains the key title serving graduate-level advanced practice nurses (APNs) and recent graduates about to launch their careers. The book outlines what is required of the APN, with guidelines for professional practice for each of the four APN roles: the nurse practitioner, clinical nurse specialist, certified nurse midwife, and certified registered nurse anesthetist.
Advanced Practice Nursing focuses not only on the care and management of patients, but also on how to meet the many challenges of the rapidly changing health care arena. Obtaining certification, navigating reimbursement, and translating research into practice are just a few of the challenges discussed.
- Starting Your Practice: A Survival Guide for Nurse Practitioners, 1e
- Nurse Practitioner's Business Practice And Legal Guide (Buppert, Nurse Practitioner's Business Practice and Legal Gu)
- Jonas and Kovner's Health Care Delivery in the United States, Tenth Edition (Health Care Delivery in the United States (Jonas & Kovner's))
- Nurse Practitioner's Business Practice And Legal Guide
- Becoming Influential: A Guide for Nurses (2nd Edition)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.