Draw 50 Buildings and Other Structures: The Step-by-Step Way to Draw Castles and Cathedrals, Skyscrapers and Bridges, and So Much More...
by Lee J. Ames
Paperback: 64 pages
List Price: $9.99
Your Price: $9.18
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Draw 50 Buildings and Other Structures teaches aspiring artists how to draw with ease by following simple, step-by-step instructions. Celebrated author Lee J. Ames shows readers how to draw famous structures from all over the world, as well as an igloo, a barn and silo, a windmill, and even a teepee. Ames's illustration style and renowned drawing method has made him a leader in the step-by-step drawing manual, and the 31 books in his Draw 50 series have sold more than three million copies. Ames's instruction allows seasoned artists to refine their technique and guides amateurs to develop their own artistic abilities. Even the youngest artists can draw the tallest, grandest structures. It's easy to construct any type of building when it's done the Draw 50 way.
- Archidoodle: The Architect's Activity Book
- The Art of Construction: Projects and Principles for Beginning Engineers & Architects (Ziggurat Book)
- Draw 50 Animals: The Step-by-Step Way to Draw Elephants, Tigers, Dogs, Fish, Birds, and Many More...
- The Aspiring Architect: An Activity Book for Kids
- Draw 50 Cars, Trucks, and Motorcycles: The Step-by-Step Way to Draw Dragsters, Vintage Cars, Dune Buggies, Mini Choppers, and Many More...
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.