The Artist's Guide to Grant Writing: How to Find Funds and Write Foolproof Proposals for the Visual, Literary, and Performing Artist
by Gigi Rosenberg
Paperback: 224 pages
List Price: $16.99
Your Price: $12.11
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
The Artist’s Guide to Grant Writing is designed to transform readers from starving artists fumbling to get by into working artists who confidently tap into all the resources at their disposal. Written in an engaging and down-to-earth tone, this comprehensive guide includes time-tested strategies, anecdotes from successful grant writers, and tips from grant officers and fundraising specialists. The book is targeted at both professional and aspiring writers, performers, and visual artists who need concrete information about how to write winning grant applications and fundraise creatively so that they can finance their artistic dreams.
- Guide to Getting Arts Grants
- Art-Write: The Writing Guide for Visual Artists
- ART/WORK: Everything You Need to Know (and Do) As You Pursue Your Art Career
- The Artist's Guide: How to Make a Living Doing What You Love
- The Artist's Guide to Public Art: How to Find and Win Commissions
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.