I've Been Called: Now What?
by Adam Bond
Paperback: 128 pages
Publisher: Judson Pr
List Price: $14.99
Your Price: $13.49
So, you’ve accepted a call to ministry. What next?
Divided into three sections—Considering Ministry, Preparing for Excellence in Ministry, and Ministry Matters—I’ve Been Called anticipates the questions you ask after accepting the call to ministry:
- How do I discern the right ministry setting for me?
- Are pulpit preaching and parish ministry the only viable options?
- Should I go to a seminary or a Bible college?
- Should I be ordained—and if so, when?
This resource casts an overview of the ministry landscape for a new minister at any stage of the journey, and recommends resources and traveling companions along the way.
- Rest in the Storm: Self-Care Strategies for Clergy and Other Caregivers
- Sorting It Out: Discerning God's Call to Ministry
- The Imposing Preacher
- Holy Play: The Joyful Adventure of Unleashing Your Divine Purpose
- In Good Company: The Church as Polis
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.