2600 Phrases for Effective Performance Reviews: Ready-to-Use Words and Phrases That Really Get Results
by Paul Falcone
Paperback: 224 pages
List Price: $10.95
Your Price: $6.36
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
'No managerial or administrative task is as universally dreaded as the performance review. Supervisors may know the points they need to get across, but putting them on paper is another matter. This book puts the right words at their fingertips, with ready-to-use phrases and words, action items, and descriptions that managers, supervisors, and HR professionals can use to evaluate performance, prepare development plans, and address performance problems. "2600 Phrases for Effective Performance Appraisals" covers the 25 most commonly rated factors, including productivity, time management, decision making, and teamwork, as well as specific roles such as customer service, finance, sales, and more. The book provides hundreds of phrases to use in performance improvement plans, plus an appendix of helpful individual words.
- 2600 Phrases for Setting Effective Performance Goals: Ready-to-Use Phrases That Really Get Results
- Perfect Phrases for Performance Reviews 2/E (Perfect Phrases Series)
- 101 Sample Write-Ups for Documenting Employee Performance Problems: A Guide to Progressive Discipline & Termination
- 101 Tough Conversations to Have with Employees: A Manager's Guide to Addressing Performance, Conduct, and Discipline Challenges
- Effective Phrases for Performance Appraisals: A Guide to Successful Evaluations (Neal, Effective Phrases for Peformance Appraisals)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.