Be a Direct Selling Superstar: Achieve Financial Freedom for Yourself and Others as a Direct Sales Leader
by Mary Christensen
Paperback: 224 pages
List Price: $16.00
Direct selling is booming. It's no surprise when you consider the benefits of launching a direct selling business-low start-up costs, strong earning potential, and a flexible work schedule. Currently an estimated 15.6 million people are involved in direct selling in the U.S. alone - and more than 100 million worldwide. Mary Christensen has empowered and equipped thousands of direct sellers to succeed, and in her newest book, "Be a Direct Selling Superstar", she delivers an all-encompassing guide to building, leading, and managing a profitable direct sales organization. Readers will learn how to: set goals; eliminate self-sabotaging behaviors; market their products and business opportunity effectively; communicate persuasively; build a committed network of sellers; be an influential leader; create a clear roadmap for others to follow; inspire and lead a wide range of personalities; maintain work-life balance; and, manage their time and their money wisely. For corporate refugees, ambitious entrepreneurs, mompreneurs, and anyone else looking for a new source of income - this inspiring master plan explains step by step how to achieve long-term success in direct selling.
- Be a Recruiting Superstar: The Fast Track to Network Marketing Millions
- Be a Party Plan Superstar: Build a $100,000-a-Year Direct Selling Business from Home
- Be a Network Marketing Superstar: The One Book You Need to Make More Money Than You Ever Thought Possible
- Success Secrets of a Million Dollar Party Girl
- Build It Big: 101 Insider Secrets from Top Direct Selling Experts
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.