How to Land a Top-Paying Federal Job: Your Complete Guide to Opportunities, Internships, Resumes and Cover Letters, Networking, Interviews, Salaries, Promotions, and More!
by Lily Madeleine Whiteman
Paperback: 288 pages
List Price: $24.95
Your Price: $17.90
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
"How to Land a Top-Paying Federal Job" is the ultimate guide to securing a government job, internship, or fellowship. Written by a successful career coach who has climbed the federal career ladder herself and served as a hiring manager, the book steers applicants through every stage of their job searches - from finding unadvertised openings and getting interviews to sealing enviable deals and even get ting promoted. Drawing on interviews with more than 100 federal hiring managers, the book reveals the secrets to impressing these gatekeepers online, on paper, and in person - information that is available nowhere else. The updated second edition includes more get - ahead tips; new templates for writing winning applications; expanded directories for internships, fast-track management training programs and fellowships; and the latest helpful websites. Complete with a companion CD filled with sample resumes, checklists, and templates, this indispensable book gives readers the inside scoop on landing some of the nation's most secure, well-paying, and rewarding jobs-in all 50 states and abroad!
- Federal Resume Guidebook: Strategies for Writing a Winning Federal Resume (Federal Resume Guidebook: Write a Winning Federal Resume to Get in), 5th Edition
- Ten Steps to a Federal Job, 3rd Ed With CDROM (Ten Steps to a Federal Job: Federal Jobs, Jobs, Jobs)
- The Book of U.S. Government Jobs: Where They Are, What's Available, & How to Complete a Federal Resume
- 101 Great Answers to the Toughest Interview Questions
- Military to Federal Career Guide, 2nd Edition (Military to Federal Guide (W/CD))
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.