2600 Phrases for Setting Effective Performance Goals: Ready-to-Use Phrases That Really Get Results
by Paul Falcone
Paperback: 256 pages
List Price: $11.95
Your Price: $8.84
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
As a manager, you aren't truly successful unless your employees are as well. Helping them establish compelling, actionable performance goals is the first and most important step, and "2600 Phrases for Setting Effective Performance Goals" is there to lend a hand. A natural follow-up to the bestselling "2600 Phrases for Effective Performance Reviews", this quick-reference guide provides readers with ready-to-use performance goals organized by the characteristics and core competencies used most often in the appraisal process. From attendance and attitude to teamwork and time management, managers will find the language they need to inspire exceptional results. The book also includes wording tailored to many of the most common positions in sales and marketing, accounting and finance, HR, IT, legal, manufacturing, operations, and more. Comprehensive and organized for ease of use, this book enables managers to lay the groundwork necessary for phenomenal achievement on the part of their people.
- 101 Sample Write-Ups for Documenting Employee Performance Problems: A Guide to Progressive Discipline & Termination
- 2600 Phrases for Effective Performance Reviews: Ready-to-Use Words and Phrases That Really Get Results
- Effective Phrases for Performance Appraisals: A Guide to Successful Evaluations (Neal, Effective Phrases for Peformance Appraisals)
- Perfect Phrases for Performance Reviews 2/E (Perfect Phrases Series)
- 101 Tough Conversations to Have with Employees: A Manager's Guide to Addressing Performance, Conduct, and Discipline Challenges
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.