Unbeatable Resumes: America's Top Recruiter Reveals What REALLY Gets You Hired
by Tony Beshara
Paperback: 336 pages
List Price: $16.95
Your Price: $10.84
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
What does Tony Beshara do that most resume 'experts' don't? While the experts write resumes all day, Tony the veteran placement specialist featured regularly on the Dr. Phil show actually uses them to get people jobs. With "Unbeatable Resumes", Tony dissects and discusses real-life resumes for jobs in a wide range of industries from healthcare to banking, construction to technology, administration to sales and marketing, and more. The book shows readers how to build a powerful resume, utilize keywords effectively, use gaps and job changes to their advantage, and pair their resumes with concise, dynamic cover letters. He complements his expertise (he has personally placed more than 8,500 professionals) with the results of a survey of more than 3,000 managers, executives, HR specialists, and other hiring authorities about what gets resumes read, interviews granted, and jobs offered. Readers will learn: the critical components of well-written resume; how to ensure their resume actually gets read...by the right people; what employers look for, and what turns them off; how to customize a resume for a particular job; and, the truth about video resumes, job-search websites, and social networking sites like FaceBook, LinkedIn, and MySpace. "Unbeatable Resumes" shows job seekers of all types how to present themselves in the best possible light, for the best possible position.
- Acing the Interview: How to Ask and Answer the Questions That Will Get You the Job
- The Job Search Solution: The Ultimate System for Finding a Great Job Now!
- Quick Resume & Cover Letter Book: Write and Use an Effective Resume in Just One Day
- "Headhunter" Hiring Secrets: The Rules of the Hiring Game Have Changed . . . Forever!
- Resume Magic, 4th Ed: Trade Secrets of a Professional Resume Writer (Resume Magic: Trade Secrets of a Professional Resume Writer)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.