101 Sample Write-Ups for Documenting Employee Performance Problems: A Guide to Progressive Discipline & Termination
by Paul Falcone
Paperback: 400 pages
List Price: $35.00
Your Price: $20.37
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
There's no escaping problem employees. But with 101 prewritten disciplinary write-ups at a manager's fingertips, there is a way to escape the headaches, anxiety, and potential legal trouble of performance review or counseling sessions. Completely updated and covering the latest developments in employment law, the second edition of "101 Sample Write-Ups for Documenting Employee Performance Problems" explains the disciplinary process from beginning to end and provides ready-to-use model documents in print and on disk that eliminate the stress and second-guessing about what to do and say. Expertly written, the write-ups cover every kind of problem substandard work quality, absenteeism, insubordination, e-mail misuse, sexual harassment, drug or alcohol abuse, and more. Readers will also find new information on laying the ground work for a tidy dismissal; tying progressive discipline to annual performance reviews; formally addressing intermittent FMLA abuse; ways to avoid drafting documentation that could later be used against their company; and much more. There is perhaps no more dreaded managerial task than communicating with an employee about a disciplinary problem, but this one-of-a-kind guide helps managers handle any scenario fairly, constructively, and, most importantly legally.
- 101 Tough Conversations to Have with Employees: A Manager's Guide to Addressing Performance, Conduct, and Discipline Challenges
- 2600 Phrases for Effective Performance Reviews: Ready-to-Use Words and Phrases That Really Get Results
- 2600 Phrases for Setting Effective Performance Goals: Ready-to-Use Phrases That Really Get Results
- Perfect Phrases for Documenting Employee Performance Problems (Perfect Phrases Series)
- The Essential Guide to Workplace Investigations: How to Handle Employee Complaints & Problems
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.