96 Great Interview Questions to Ask Before You Hire
by Paul Falcone
Paperback: 272 pages
List Price: $17.95
Your Price: $13.89
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Every harried interviewer knows the result of throwing out vague questions to potential employees: vague answers and potentially disastrous hiring decisions. Presented in a handy question-and-answer format, "96 Great Interview Questions to Ask Before You Hire " provides readers with the tools they need to elicit honest and complete information from job candidates, plus helpful hints on interpreting the responses. The book gives interviewers everything they need to: identify high-performance job candidates - probe beyond superficial answers - spot "red flags" indicating evasions or untruths - get references to provide real information - negotiate job offers to attract winners Included in this revised and updated edition are new material on background checks, specific challenges posed by the up-and-coming millennial generation, and ideas for reinventing the employment application to gather more in-depth information than ever before. Packed with insightful questions, this book serves as a ready reference for both managers and human resources professionals alike.
- Hiring for Attitude: A Revolutionary Approach to Recruiting and Selecting People with Both Tremendous Skills and Superb Attitude
- The Essential Guide for Hiring & Getting Hired: Performance-based Hiring Series
- Knock 'em Dead Hiring the Best: Proven Tactics for Successful Employee Selection
- 2600 Phrases for Effective Performance Reviews: Ready-to-Use Words and Phrases That Really Get Results
- High-Impact Interview Questions: 701 Behavior-Based Questions to Find the Right Person for Every Job
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.