Creative, Inc.: The Ultimate Guide to Running a Successful Freelance Business
by Joy Deangdeelert Cho, Meg Mateo Ilasco
Paperback: 184 pages
Publisher: Chronicle Books
List Price: $16.95
Your Price: $12.27
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
As the hipster classic Craft, Inc. did for crafters, this book will teach all types of creatives illustrators, photographers, graphic designers, animators, and more how to build a successful business doing what they love. Freelancing pros Meg Mateo Ilasco and Joy Deangdeelert Cho explain everything from creating a standout portfolio to navigating the legal issues of starting a business. Accessible, spunky, and packed with practical advice, Creative, Inc. is an essential for anyone ready to strike out on their own.
- Business and Legal Forms for Graphic Designers
- Blog, Inc.: Blogging for Passion, Profit, and to Create Community
- Graphic Artist's Guild Handbook of Pricing and Ethical Guidelines (Graphic Artists Guild Handbook: Pricing & Ethical Guidelines)
- The Freelancer's Bible: Everything You Need to Know to Have the Career of Your Dreams - On Your Terms
- Craft, Inc. Revised Edition: The Ultimate Guide to Turning Your Creative Hobby into a Successful Business
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.