The Age of Great Dreams: America in the 1960s (American Century Series)
by David Farber
Paperback: 304 pages
Publisher: Hill and Wang
List Price: $17.95
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
In this book, David Farber grounds our understanding of the extraordinary history of the 1960s by linking the events of that era to our country's grand projects of previous decades. Farber's important study, based on years of research in archives and oral histories as well as in historical literature, explores Vietnam, the Civil Rights Act, the War on Poverty, the entertainment business, the drug culture, and much more.
- "Takin' it to the streets": A Sixties Reader
- The Sixties: From Memory to History
- The Portable Sixties Reader (Penguin Classics)
- The Sixties: Years of Hope, Days of Rage
- Suburban Warriors: The Origins of the New American Right (Politics and Society in Twentieth-Century America)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.