Forensic & Investigative Accounting (Fifth Edition)
by Professor D. Larry Crumbley, Lester E. Heitger, Stevenson Smith
Hardcover: 872 pages
Publisher: CCH Inc.
List Price: $145.00
Your Price: $125.35
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
A complete and readily teachable text on todays most timely accounting topics. The growing area of forensic accounting in which the knowledge, skills and abilities of advanced accounting are combined with investigative expertise and applied to legal problems. It covers both litigation support and investigative accounting and addition to examining the practical aspects of these two areas, as well as many of the newer technology. Explains and demonstrates: Investigative auditing techniques; Criminology; Courtroom procedures and more.
- Accounting for Governmental and Nonprofit Entities
- Business Ethics: Ethical Decision Making & Cases
- Internal Auditing: Assurance & Advisory Services, Third Edition
- Accounting & Auditing Research: Tools & Strategies
- Business & Professional Ethics
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.