Simple Taoism: A Guide to Living in Balance
by C. Alexander Simpkins, Annellen Simpkins
Paperback: 192 pages
Publisher: Tuttle Publishing
List Price: $12.95
Your Price: $10.62
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Simple Taoism is designed to help the reader understand what Taoism is about and to help apply its best aspects to everyday living. Divided into three parts, the book outlines:
- A clear explanation of Taoism and how to apply its best aspects to your daily life.
- Simple instructions for exercises to lead a fuller life—meditation, breathing, chi kung, and tai chi chuan.
- An informative discussion of key Taoist concepts, including wu-wei (nonaction), yin and yang, and Te (power virtue, life).
- The Tao of Pooh
- 365 Tao: Daily Meditations
- Simple Buddhism: A Guide to Enlightened Living (Simple Series)
- The Tao of Daily Life: The Mysteries of the Orient Revealed The Joys of Inner Harmony Found The Path to Enlightenment Illuminated
- Do Nothing and Do Everything: An Illustrated New Taoism
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.