Complexity Leadership: Nursing's Role in Health Care Delivery
by Diana M. Crowell PhD RN NEA-BC
Paperback: 288 pages
Publisher: F.A. Davis Company
List Price: $42.95
Your Price: $30.99
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Here’s the information you need to become an effective leader in today’s complex health system in order to effectively solve problems and create optimal outcomes for your organization.
As hospitals and healthcare organizations strive to meet standards to achieve status in the Magnet Hospital Recognition Program and address the issues in the Institute of Medicine’s Nursing Work Force Issues Initiative, they must be able to respond in ways that embraces rapid change.
Dr. Diana M. Crowell addresses the leadership roles advanced practice nurses can assume in this new environment. She defines the concept of complexity and teaches the leadership skills that are best suited for complex adaptive systems, while also enabling you to build the self-awareness you need to learn new ways to lead. Case studies help you apply your new skills and prepare for your advanced practice roles.
- Quality and Safety in Nursing: A Competency Approach to Improving Outcomes
- Edgeware: Lessons from Complexity Science for Health Care Leaders
- Health Policy: Crisis and Reform
- Health Policy And Politics: A Nurse's Guide (Milstead, Health Policy and Politics)
- Advanced Practice Nursing: Emphasizing Common Roles
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.