Health Behavior and Health Education: Theory, Research, and Practice
Hardcover: 592 pages
List Price: $85.00
Your Price: $63.55
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Resources for teaching and learning are posted at tinyurl.com/Glanz4e and www.med.upenn.edu/hbhe4.
This fourth edition of the classic book, Health Behavior and Health Education: Theory, Research, and Practice provides a comprehensive, highly accessible, and in-depth analysis of health behavior theories that are most relevant to health education. This essential resource includes the most current information on theory, research, and practice at individual, interpersonal, and community and group levels. This edition includes substantial new content on current and emerging theories of health communication, e-health, culturally diverse communities, health promotion, the impact of stress, the importance of networks and community, social marketing, and evaluation.
- Environmental Health: From Global to Local
- Essentials Of Environmental Health, 2nd Edition (Essential Public Health)
- Essentials Of Epidemiology In Public Health
- Joint Range of Motion and Muscle Length Testing, 2e
- Sidman's Neuroanatomy: A Programmed Learning Tool (Point (Lippincott Williams & Wilkins))
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.