Sunny's Kitchen: Easy Food for Real Life
by Sunny Anderson
Paperback: 304 pages
Publisher: Clarkson Potter
List Price: $22.50
Your Price: $16.29
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
From the host of the Food Network’s Cooking for Real and Home Made in America, and frequent guest on Rachael Ray and Today, here is Sunny Anderson's debut cookbook, featuring American classics, made her way.
Sunny draws on her family roots in the Carolinas, her travels across the globe in a military family, and her years catering while a radio DJ. Her recipes are as bold and spicy as her palette and she welcomes you into her kitchen with an array of comfort foods. Sunny gives you the whole world in just a few bites: her southern Slow ‘n’ Low Ribs, a bit of Germany in her currywurst-inspired Pork Burgers with Spicy Ketchup, Asian influences in Spicy Noodle Bowls, and a classic Shrimp and Andouille Boil from New Orleans. Drawing on store-bought shortcuts and always relying on affordable, easy-to-find ingredients, Sunny shows you how to make every meal a homecoming.
Featured Recipes from Sunny's Kitchen
- Cooking with Love: Comfort Food that Hugs You
- Michael Symon's 5 in 5: 5 Fresh Ingredients + 5 Minutes = 120 Fantastic Dinners
- Down Home with the Neelys: A Southern Family Cookbook
- Kitchen Confidence: Essential Recipes and Tips That Will Help You Cook Anything
- Back Home with the Neelys: Comfort Food from Our Southern Kitchen to Yours
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.