Michael Symon's 5 in 5: 5 Fresh Ingredients + 5 Minutes = 120 Fantastic Dinners
by Michael Symon, Douglas Trattner
Paperback: 224 pages
Publisher: Clarkson Potter
List Price: $19.99
Your Price: $13.32
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Cohost of The Chew and Food Network Iron Chef Michael Symon shares 120 superfast easy recipes for busy cooks--perfect for weeknights.
With his boisterous laugh and Midwestern charm, Michael Symon has become one of the most beloved cooking personalities on television. For ABC's The Chew, he developed a brilliant, simple formula to help home cooks pull together fresh, from-scratch meals on weeknights: a maximum of five fresh ingredients that cook in five minutes. This cookbook ties into the segment, featuring dazzlingly quick, satisfying dinners that the whole family will love.
Michael first teaches readers how to set up their pantries with essentials that make whipping up dinner easy. Then he shares 120 recipes for pastas, skillet dinners, egg dishes, grilled mains, kebabs, foil packets, and sandwiches illustrated in 75 photographs. This is streamlined cooking for busy families and firmly solves the "what's for dinner?" conundrum for home cooks everywhere.
Featured Recipes from Michael Symon's 5 in 5
- The Chew: What's for Dinner?: 100 Easy Recipes for Every Night of the Week
- The Chew: A Year of Celebrations: Festive and Delicious Recipes for Every Occasion
- Michael Symon's Carnivore: 120 Recipes for Meat Lovers
- Thug Kitchen: The Official Cookbook: Eat Like You Give a F*ck
- Sheet Pan Suppers: 120 Recipes for Simple, Surprising, Hands-Off Meals Straight from the Oven
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.