CliffsNotes on Orwell's Animal Farm (Dummies Trade)
by Daniel Moran
Paperback: 80 pages
Publisher: Cliffs Notes
List Price: $5.99
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
The animals in CliffsNotes on The Animal Farm reflect different kinds of humans and their struggles for freedom and power. Orwell felt that a farm where "All Animals Are Equal" would solve many social and economic problems — but he also knew that such a system would be difficult to maintain.
Find out what happens on the farm when some of the animals act on the principle that "Some Are More Equal Than Others." You'll also gain insight into the life and political views of the author, George Orwell. Other features that help you study include
- Character analyses of major players
- A character map that graphically illustrates the relationships among the characters
- Critical essays
- A review section that tests your knowledge
- A Resource Center full of books, articles, films, and Internet sites
Classic literature or modern modern-day treasure — you'll understand it all with expert information and insight from CliffsNotes study guides.
- Animal Farm: Anniversary Edition
- Animal Farm
- Animal Farm SparkNotes Literature Guide (SparkNotes Literature Guide Series)
- On Lee's To Kill a Mockingbird (Cliffs Notes)
- CliffsNotes on Golding's Lord of the Flies (Cliffsnotes Literature)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.