Architectural Drawing Course: Tools and Techniques for 2D and 3D Representation
by Mo Zell
Paperback: 144 pages
Publisher: Barron's Educational Series
List Price: $23.99
Your Price: $17.87
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
High school and college students who have a budding interest in architectural design will value this book for its solid foundational orientation and instruction. Author Mo Zell introduces readers to architecture's visual language, showing them how to think spatially and getting them started in architectural drawing with a series of instructive tutorials. Presenting three-dimensional design problems, she coaches students through the fundamentals of proportion and scale, space and volume, path and place, and materials and textures. A series of 40 work units covers virtually every aspect of architectural drawing, including:
She concludes with practical advice for young people who are considering careers in architectural design, offering ideas on building a portfolio, getting advanced training, and continuing on a path to a professional career. More than 800 instructive illustrations.
- Draw 50 Buildings and Other Structures: The Step-by-Step Way to Draw Castles and Cathedrals, Skyscrapers and Bridges, and So Much More...
- Archidoodle: The Architect's Activity Book
- 101 Things I Learned in Architecture School
- The Art of Construction: Projects and Principles for Beginning Engineers & Architects (Ziggurat Book)
- The Architecture Reference & Specification Book: Everything Architects Need to Know Every Day
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.