The Doctor of Nursing Practice Essentials: A New Model for Advanced Practice Nursing
by Mary Zaccagnini, Kathryn White
Paperback: 524 pages
Publisher: Jones & Bartlett Learning
List Price: $81.95
The Doctor of Nursing Practice Essentials assists and advises current DNP students, students considering obtaining the degree, and also serves as a reference for those who have already completed a DNP program. This text is modeled after the eight DNP Essentials as outlined by the American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN). Each section discusses the materials relevant to an element of the essentials document and helps students understand the Essentials and complete the steps necessary to fulfill the requirements of the degree.
- The Doctor of Nursing Practice: A Guidebook for Role Development and Professional Issues
- Evidence-Based Practice: An Integrative Approach to Research, Administration and Practice
- Philosophical And Theoretical Perspectives For Advanced Nursing Practice (Cody, Philosophical and Theoretical Perspectives for Advances Nursing Practice)
- Integrated Theory & Knowledge Development in Nursing, 8e (Chinn,Integrated Theory and Knowledge Development in Nursing)
- Research for Advanced Practice Nurses: From Evidence to Practice
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.