Philosophical And Theoretical Perspectives For Advanced Nursing Practice (Cody, Philosophical and Theoretical Perspectives for Advances Nursing Practice)
by William K. Cody
Paperback: 400 pages
Publisher: Jones & Bartlett Learning
List Price: $82.95
Your Price: $63.56
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Philosophical and Theoretical Perspectives for Advanced Nursing Practice, Fifth Edition continues as an essential source for articles addressing both philosophical and theoretical topics with an emphasis on evidence-based practice, values, person-centered care, and global perspectives. Similar to the previous edition, the Fifth Edition features a more selective and contemporary range of views and articles. In addition to comprehensive section openers, the selected articles enable students not only to understand nursing theories but also apply them effectively in nursing practice. Philosophical and Theoretical Perspectives for Advanced Nursing Practice, Fifth Edition contains expanded introductory sections, new material on evidence-based practice addressing patient autonomy and control of care, and discussion questions at the end of each chapter.
- Integrated Theory & Knowledge Development in Nursing, 8e (Chinn,Integrated Theory and Knowledge Development in Nursing)
- The Doctor of Nursing Practice: A Guidebook for Role Development and Professional Issues
- The Doctor of Nursing Practice Essentials: A New Model for Advanced Practice Nursing
- Advanced Practice Nursing: An Integrative Approach, 5e
- Research for Advanced Practice Nurses, Second Edition: From Evidence to Practice
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.