Focus Groups as Qualitative Research, Second Edition (Qualitative Research Methods Series 16)
by David L. Morgan
Paperback: 88 pages
Publisher: SAGE Publications, Inc
List Price: $29.00
Your Price: $24.32
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
The extensively revised edition of the best-selling Focus Groups as Qualitative Research continues to provide an excellent guide for researchers across the disciplines.
Reflecting the many changes that have occurred in the study of focus groups in recent years, the book begins with an updated introduction offering a discussion of current social science approaches to focus groups. Expanded coverage on the comparison of focus groups to individual interviews follows, and there is more material on the strengths and weaknesses of focus groups. The section on self-contained focus groups has also been expanded. Subsequent chapters have been revised to include examples from social scientists who have established their own practices and methodological research on focus groups. In conclusion, the author offers future directions and references that take into account the explosive growth of focus groups as a research tool for all social scientists.
- Epidemiology Matters: A New Introduction to Methodological Foundations
- Essentials Of Biostatistics In Public Health (Essential Public Health)
- Qualitative Communication Research Methods
- Case Study Research: Design and Methods (Applied Social Research Methods)
- Evaluation Fundamentals: Insights into the Outcomes, Effectiveness, and Quality of Health Programs
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.