The 8th Habit: From Effectiveness to Greatness
by Stephen R. Covey
Paperback: 432 pages
Publisher: Free Press
List Price: $16.95
Your Price: $12.68
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
The world has changed dramatically since the classic, internationally bestselling The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People was published, influencing tens of millions. The challenges and complexity we all face in our relationships, families, professional lives and communities are of an entirely new order of magnitude. In order to thrive, innovate, excel and lead in what Covey calls the new Knowledge Worker Age, we must build on and move beyond effectiveness...to greatness. Accessing the higher levels of human genius and motivation in today's new reality requires a sea change of new thinking -- a new mind-set, a new skill-set, a new tool-set -- in short, a whole new habit.
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change
- Principle-Centered Leadership
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Personal Workbook
- The 8th Habit Personal Workbook: Strategies to Take You from Effectiveness to Greatness
- Living the 7 Habits: The Courage to Change
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.