Ultrametabolism: The Simple Plan for Automatic Weight Loss
by Mark Hyman
Paperback: 354 pages
Publisher: Atria Books
List Price: $17.00
Your Price: $9.80
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
For many, losing weight is a never-ending struggle -- especially since our bodies are designed to keep weight on at all costs; it's a matter of survival. But a medical revolution is under way, showing us how to work with our bodies instead of against them to ignite the natural fat-burning furnaces that lie dormant within us. Drawing on the cutting-edge science of nutrigenomics -- how food talks to our genes -- Dr. Mark Hyman has created a way of losing weight by eating the right foods, which in turn sends the right messages to our bodies.
In this easy-to-follow eight-week plan based on each individual's unique genetic needs, Dr. Hyman explains how to customize your personal weight-loss program with menus, recipes, shopping lists, and recommendations for supplements and exercise. Ultimately, you will rebalance and stabilize your metabolism -- an UltraMetabolism -- to maintain weight loss and enjoy lifelong health.
- The UltraMetabolism Cookbook: 200 Delicious Recipes that Will Turn on Your Fat-Burning DNA
- The UltraSimple Diet: Kick-Start Your Metabolism and Safely Lose Up to 10 Pounds in 7 Days
- The Soul of Leadership: Unlocking Your Potential for Greatness
- Living a Charmed Life: Your Guide to Finding Magic in Every Moment of Every Day
- Food Politics: How the Food Industry Influences Nutrition and Health (California Studies in Food and Culture)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.