Go Put Your Strengths to Work: 6 Powerful Steps to Achieve Outstanding Performance
by Marcus Buckingham
Paperback: 320 pages
Publisher: Free Press
List Price: $16.00
Your Price: $11.70
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Marcus Buckingham’s books have guided millions to become top performers in everything they do by focusing on their strengths. In Go Put Your Strengths to Work, a Wall Street Journal bestseller in hardcover, Buckingham will show you how to hone and apply your strengths for maximum success in your career.
Research data show that most people do not come close to making full use of their assets at work. Go Put Your Strengths to Work aims to change that by kick-starting the “strengths revolution” that began with Buckingham’s earlier books. Through a six-step, six-week experience, Go Put Your Strengths to Work shows you how to seize control of your assets and rewrite your job description under the nose of your boss.
- Now, Discover Your Strengths
- StandOut: The Groundbreaking New Strengths Assessment from the Leader of the Strengths Revolution
- First, Break All the Rules: What the World's Greatest Managers Do Differently
- Find Your Strongest Life: What the Happiest and Most Successful Women Do Differently
- Strengths Based Leadership: Great Leaders, Teams, and Why People Follow
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.