Cat Confessions: A "Kitty Come Clean" Tell-All Book
by Allia Zobel Nolan
Hardcover: 64 pages
Publisher: Harvest House Publishers
List Price: $9.99
Availability: Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your credit card will not be charged until we ship the item.
Felines have many secrets they want to reveal, if only someone would ask them. Well, Allia Zobel Nolan has, and this clever kitty tell-all is filled with their hilarious confessions paired with photographs of cats caught in acts of mischief.
Written as though the cats are speaking, each admission presents a comical revelation. As the cats come clean, they admit to everything from playing tricks on the family dog to secretly hating milk. The result is a fun, great gift for cat lovers...and dog lovers who want the inside scoop on life among the litter crowd.
- Sorry I Barfed on Your Bed (and Other Heartwarming Letters from Kitty)
- I Could Pee on This: And Other Poems by Cats
- Stink Outside the Box: Life Advice from Kitty
- How to Tell If Your Cat Is Plotting to Kill You
- Sorry I Pooped in Your Shoe (and Other Heartwarming Letters from Doggie)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.