Cat Confessions: A "Kitty Come Clean" Tell-All Book
by Allia Zobel Nolan
Hardcover: 64 pages
Publisher: Harvest House Publishers
List Price: $9.99
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Felines have many secrets they want to reveal, if only someone would ask them. Well, Allia Zobel Nolan has, and this clever kitty tell-all is filled with their hilarious confessions paired with photographs of cats caught in acts of mischief.
Written as though the cats are speaking, each admission presents a comical revelation. As the cats come clean, they admit to everything from playing tricks on the family dog to secretly hating milk. The result is a fun, great gift for cat lovers...and dog lovers who want the inside scoop on life among the litter crowd.
- Sorry I Barfed on Your Bed (and Other Heartwarming Letters from Kitty)
- I Could Pee on This: And Other Poems by Cats
- Stink Outside the Box: Life Advice from Kitty
- How to Tell If Your Cat Is Plotting to Kill You
- I Knead My Mommy: And Other Poems by Kittens
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.