Cat Confessions: A "Kitty Come Clean" Tell-All Book
by Allia Zobel Nolan
Hardcover: 64 pages
Publisher: Harvest House Publishers
List Price: $9.99
Your Price: $9.74
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Felines have many secrets they want to reveal, if only someone would ask them. Well, Allia Zobel Nolan has, and this clever kitty tell-all is filled with their hilarious confessions paired with photographs of cats caught in acts of mischief.
Written as though the cats are speaking, each admission presents a comical revelation. As the cats come clean, they admit to everything from playing tricks on the family dog to secretly hating milk. The result is a fun, great gift for cat lovers…and dog lovers who want the inside scoop on life among the litter crowd.
- Sorry I Barfed on Your Bed (and Other Heartwarming Letters from Kitty)
- I Could Pee on This: And Other Poems by Cats
- How to Tell If Your Cat Is Plotting to Kill You
- Stink Outside the Box: Life Advice from Kitty
- Texts From Mittens: A Cat Who Has an Unlimited Data Plan...and Isn't Afraid to Use It
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.