How to Get Into Top Law Schools 5th Edition (How to Get Into the Top Law Schools)
by Richard Montauk J.D.
Paperback: 624 pages
Publisher: Prentice Hall Press
List Price: $32.00
Richard Montauk, an administrations insider and lawyer, demystifies the law school application process and provides the tools to ace every step along the way. Based on (and including) exclusive interviews with admissions officers, Montauk delivers a candid view of what leading law schools look for in an applicant. He also gives applicants solid advice on developing marketing strategies, writing winning essays, maximizing financial aid, and updating credentials to better match that ideal profile.
- The Ivey Guide to Law School Admissions: Straight Advice on Essays, Résumés, Interviews, and More
- The Law School Admission Game: Play Like an Expert, Second Edition
- 55 Successful Harvard Law School Application Essays: What Worked for Them Can Help You Get Into the Law School of Your Choice
- The Law School Admission Game: Play Like an Expert
- The Best 168 Law Schools, 2013 Edition (Graduate School Admissions Guides)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.