The One Minute Manager
by Kenneth H. Blanchard, Spencer Johnson
Hardcover: 111 pages
Publisher: William Morrow
List Price: $22.99
Your Price: $13.03
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
For more than twenty years, millions of managers in Fortune 500 companies and small businesses nationwide have followed The One Minute Manager's techniques, thus increasing their productivity, job satisfaction, and personal prosperity. These very real results were achieved through learning the management techniques that spell profitability for the organization and its employees.
The One Minute Manager is a concise, easily read story that reveals three very practical secrets: One Minute Goals, One Minute Praisings, and One Minute Reprimands.
The book also presents several studies in medicine and the behavioral sciences that clearly explain why these apparently simple methods work so well with so many people. By the book's end you will know how to apply them to your own situation and enjoy the benefits.
That's why The One Minute Manager has continued to appear on business bestseller lists for more than two decades, and has become an international sensation.
- Putting the One Minute Manager to Work: How to Turn the 3 Secrets into Skills
- The One Minute Manager Meets the Monkey
- Leadership and the One Minute Manager Updated Ed: Increasing Effectiveness Through Situational Leadership II
- The One Minute Manager Builds High Performing Teams: New and Revised Edition
- Raving Fans: A Revolutionary Approach To Customer Service
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.