Seuss-isms: Wise and Witty Prescriptions for Living from the Good Doctor (Life Favors(TM))
by Dr. Seuss
Hardcover: 32 pages
Publisher: Random House Books for Young Readers
List Price: $7.99
Your Price: $5.12
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
"Young cat! If you keep your eyes open enough, oh, the stuff you will learn! The most wonderful stuff!" The simple but sage words of Dr. Seuss have helped many a child (and grownup) along the complicated path of life. For those who need reminders, here is a collection of some of the good doctor's wisest and wittiest sayings.
- Dr. Seuss and Philosophy: Oh, the Thinks You Can Think!
- You're Only Old Once!: A Book for Obsolete Children (Classic Seuss)
- Did I Ever Tell You How Lucky You Are? (Classic Seuss)
- Seuss-isms for Success (Life Favors(TM))
- Horton and the Kwuggerbug and more Lost Stories
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.