Seuss-isms: Wise and Witty Prescriptions for Living from the Good Doctor (Life Favors(TM))
by Dr. Seuss
Hardcover: 32 pages
Publisher: Random House Books for Young Readers
List Price: $7.99
Your Price: $7.75
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
The simple but sage words of Dr. Seuss have helped many a child (and grownup) along the complicated road of life. For those who need reminders, here is a collection of some of the good doctor's wisest and wittiest sayings, on subjects as varied as "Equality and Justice" and "Facing Up to Adversity" to "The Art of Eating" and "The First Nerd"! A perfect gift for all occasions, ideal for sharing among generations--now with a "gift tag" on the jacket flap for consumers to personalize!
- Dr. Seuss and Philosophy: Oh, the Thinks You Can Think!
- You're Only Old Once!: A Book for Obsolete Children (Classic Seuss)
- Seuss-isms for Success (Life Favors(TM))
- Did I Ever Tell You How Lucky You Are? (Classic Seuss)
- The Secret Art of Dr. Seuss
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.