How to Stop Worrying and Start Living
by Dale Carnegie
Paperback: 320 pages
Publisher: Gallery Books
List Price: $16.00
Your Price: $13.39
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Learn how to break the worry habit -- Now and forever!
With Dale Carnegie's timeless advice in hand, more than six million people have learned how to eliminate debilitating fear and worry from their lives and to embrace a worry-free future. In this classic work, How to Stop Worrying and Start Living, Carnegie offers a set of practical formulas that you can put to work today. It is a book packed with lessons that will last a lifetime and make that lifetime happier!
DISCOVER HOW TO:
- Eliminate fifty percent of business worries immediately
- Reduce financial worries
- Avoid fatigue -- and keep looking young
- Add one hour a day to your waking life
- Find yourself and be yourself -- remember there is no one else on earth like you!
Fascinating to read and easy to apply, How to Stop Worrying and Start Living deals with fundamental emotions and life-changing ideas. There's no need to live with worry and anxiety that keep you from enjoying a full, active life!
"Those who don't know how to fight worry, die young." This ominous advice begins Dale Carnegie's bestseller, How to Stop Worrying and Start Living, an eight-part treatise on the follies of worrying. Like other Carnegie books, this one is packed with good old-fashioned common sense, illustrated with examples drawn from research on historical figures and interviews with business leaders. Somehow, even the most simple advice--such as Carnegie's four-step method of problem solving--is presented in a way that makes you want to write it down and post it on the employee bulletin board. Narrated by the resonant and engaging voice of Andrew McMillan and loaded with relevant real-life examples, this unabridged audiobook maintains interest throughout. (Running time: 10.5 hours, eight cassettes) --Sharon Griggins
- How to Win Friends & Influence People
- How To Enjoy Your Life And Your Job
- The Quick and Easy Way to Effective Speaking
- Make Yourself Unforgettable: How to Become the Person Everyone Remembers and No One Can Resist
- How to Develop Self-Confidence And Influence People By Public Speaking
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.