Job!: Learn How to Find Your Next Job In 1 Day
by Rick Gillis
Paperback: 144 pages
Publisher: The Really Useful Job Search Company
List Price: $14.99
Your Price: $13.49
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Revised and updated for 2015, "Job!" is a powerful job search book focusing on providing the reader with the core of what employers want--an expression from the job seeker on what value they will bring to the organization. Without that statement Gillis contends that the interview is a waste of both party's time. Rick Gillis further provides simple but ingenious information on how to successfully navigate resume filtering software and further advises the reader on how to craft a resume that recruiters will appreciate and follow up on. Additionally this newly updated and revised edition contains a chapter introducing you to best practices when utilizing social media in your job search. Samples and examples are included.
- What Does Somebody Have to Do to Get a Job Around Here! 44 Insider Secrets and Tips that Will Get You Hired
- The Essential Guide for Hiring & Getting Hired: Performance-based Hiring Series
- What Color Is Your Parachute? 2015: A Practical Manual for Job-Hunters and Career-Changers
- Get The Job You Want, Even When No One's Hiring: Take Charge of Your Career, Find a Job You Love, and Earn What You Deserve
- Guerrilla Marketing for Job Hunters 3.0: How to Stand Out from the Crowd and Tap Into the Hidden Job Market using Social Media and 999 other Tactics Today
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.