Job!: Learn How to Find Your Next Job In 1 Day
by Rick Gillis
Paperback: 144 pages
Publisher: The Really Useful Job Search Company
List Price: $14.99
Your Price: $13.49
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Revised and updated for 2015, "Job!" is a powerful job search book focusing on providing the reader with the core of what employers want--an expression from the job seeker on what value they will bring to the organization. Without that statement Gillis contends that the interview is a waste of both party's time. Rick Gillis further provides simple but ingenious information on how to successfully navigate resume filtering software and further advises the reader on how to craft a resume that recruiters will appreciate and follow up on. Additionally this newly updated and revised edition contains a chapter introducing you to best practices when utilizing social media in your job search. Samples and examples are included.
- The Essential Guide for Hiring & Getting Hired: Performance-based Hiring Series
- What Does Somebody Have to Do to Get a Job Around Here! 44 Insider Secrets and Tips that Will Get You Hired
- Guerrilla Marketing for Job Hunters 3.0: How to Stand Out from the Crowd and Tap Into the Hidden Job Market using Social Media and 999 other Tactics Today
- "Headhunter" Hiring Secrets: The Rules of the Hiring Game Have Changed . . . Forever!
- Get The Job You Want, Even When No One's Hiring: Take Charge of Your Career, Find a Job You Love, and Earn What You Deserve
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.